POSTURE BREAKDOWN: Plank Pose
- Start on all fours with your hands under your shoulders and knees under your hips.
- Keep your hands where they are and straighten your legs back behind you coming on the tip of your toes.
- Make sure your wrist creases are parallel to the front of your mat.
- Your body should make a straight line from the top of your head to the back of your heels.
- Push your heels back to lengthen your spine.
- Hold for 5-10 breaths.
- After 5-10 breaths slowly shift forward coming back onto all fours.