10 Holiday Gifts For A Yogi
This list was inspired by the annual email I usually send to my family around now with a list of things I'd like for Christmas. However, this list is less of a wish list and more of a "Tay's Favorite Things" to help give you some gift ideas for that yogi in your life (or really anyone on your Christmas list).
1. Bose Headphones, $299 - This baby has been my savior this past year. I originally got them to help block out some of the noise when I worked in event marketing and shared a workspace with 10 other people. Now I wear them while I meditate and blast soothing music when I fly (I hate flying!) P.s. they really help if you have a crying baby on a plane ;-)
2. The Loop Phonecase, $35 - I like simplicity. So anything that helps me eliminate clutter and carry less is perfect. This phone case doubles as a wallet and it's big enough to fit about 3-4 cards or a few dollar bills. I swear by it.
4. Awamaki Pillows, $70-132 - I've mentioned this brand before but their worth mentioning again. Awamaki works to economically empower indigenous women artisans in Peru through global market access... and their products are beautiful!
5. Hurom Juicer, $200-500 - The second man in my life. This juicer has brought me so much joy over the past year. If you're looking to jumpstart your health, start juicing. After a week of picking out ingredients, learning about the ingredients, chopping everything up, then finally drinking your homemade juice, you'll know what I mean.
6. Runa Tea, $22 - My most recent addiction. I'm not a big coffee drinker, it makes me too jittery, and tea sometimes has this weird relaxing effect on me where I'll drink a cup of green tea and want a nap after. I started drinking Runa on accident really and found out it's full of polyphenol antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and 25 essential amino acids. There's no highs and lows like I felt with coffee and tea and I've noticed I'm better able to focus during the day. Get your coffee/tea drinker a 12 pack and they might never go back!
7. Homemade Yoga Mat Cleaner/Spray - I love this thing. Click the link for the ingredients and how-to's, and the best thing is you can make multiple gifts with just a few ingredients!
8. Shantaram, $23 - My fiance gave me this book when we first met, I haven't read it in years but it still stands as one of my top 5 favorite books (the other 4 are probably Nicholas Sparks romance novels).
9. thisworks Portable Diffuser, $102 - This diffuser is powered by USB and easily portable so you can use it whenever you need it. I recommend using it with their Deep Sleep Superblend to help you find deep relaxation and get a good nights sleep.
10. Fujifilm Instant Camera, $85 - I don't think instant cameras ever go out of style and this is my favorite. The film for this camera is larger (about 2-3 inches) so you can still capture alot. Sure you might have your phone with you to capture anything you want, but there's something so special about taking a photo with an instant camera and knowing it's the only one of it's kind.